Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Platform popularity

Thanks Edwin,

Unfortunately that survey does not answer my question.
What this survey concludes and I agree with is that Jakarta EE is the platform which acts as a basis for other frameworks but "pure" Jakarta EE is not interesting anymore when starting new projects.

I hardly imagine a situation where Jakarta EE will be chosen over Spring Boot or Quarkus if somebody is going to create a microservice.

Kind regards,
Vano