Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta 10.1?

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 6:56 PM Alasdair Nottingham <alasdair.nottingham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don’t see the value here either, and I don’t buy the argument that it would not have an impact on Jakarta EE 11. Originally Jakarta EE 10 was due in June and it was released in September and I’m sure Jakarta EE 9.1 was a part of that delay.

My feeling, being involved with much of the JDK 11 work, is that 9.1 didn't delay EE 10, but has reduced its delay. Of course it's always hard to quantify and say for sure, but if we had to deal with the many JDK 11 issues during the release of EE 10, my feeling says the delay would have been much worse.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top