[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 10 ready to go on ballot?

Hi,

As far as I can see, the pull requests for Jakarta EE 10 Platform and Web Profile look like they're good to go when the links to GlassFish 7.0.0.M8 as compatible implementation used for ratification have been updated.

Scott: will you update the PRs with the correct link in the _index.md pages?

All: Please take a look at PRs, and shout out if you spot anything that needs to be changed. Otherwise, I plan to initiate the ballots tomorrow (assuming the links mentioned above have been updated).

Platform
https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/498

Web Profile
https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/497

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top