Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakarta.ee-steering] Quick update on Jakarta EE 10 release

On 7/12/22 2:26 AM, Ed Bratt wrote:

If that's the case, we need to update the TCK documentation page for GlassFish with the correct link and SHA Sum.

Thank you,

Could the GlassFish CCR reference https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/activation/2.1/jakarta-activation-tck-2.1.0.zip + the sha256 from https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/activation/2.1/jakarta-activation-tck-2.1.0.zip.sha256?

Scott

-- Ed