Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Proposed language to drop BMP and CMP in the Platform specification

This change is very much appreciated and welcomed.

In my opinion CMP and BMP should have been removed as platform requirements a long time ago (it should actually never have been included, but that's another discussion ;))