Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [bean-validation-dev] Rename Jakarta Bean Validation to Jakarta Validation?

I'm not a committer, but +1 from me :)

After the rename (if that happens) we'd want a redirect from here:

To here:

And it would be a good time to move the repo to the github.com/jakartaee org.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins