Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Core Profile Dependencies: CDI Lang Model for CDI Lite?

Hi Ivar,

I think the problem here is, the dependency Core Profile to CDI is declared optional(=true), therefore the transitively defined CDI dependencies like the Lang Model are ignored. You can find details here:

Best,
Jan