Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion of enabling JSON-B, JSON-P TCKs to be executed in EE Container (same as previous releases)

I'll say explicitly for everyone's benefit.  If there are pragmatic concession we have to make in the short-term to get releases out the door, we're ok with that as long as we all agree on the long-term goal and work to get there.

That goal is when we say "Foo spec is part of the Bar Profile" we can run all the TCK tests for Foo inside our profile implementation.

The most important thing is we agree on that.  Then we can have some pragmatic conversations on how to get there.  That might involve changing very little to nothing about our current plans and leaving all the work for the next releases.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins