[jakartaee-platform-dev] Discussion of enabling JSON-B, JSON-P TCKs to be executed in EE Container (same as previous releases)

As you may know, we have been discussing the issue of the standalone JSON-B, JSON-P executed in the SE container only. Last week, the issue was brought up and discussed among the Jakarta Specification committee. There was a suggestion to revert the changes of deleting JSON-B and JSON-P TCKs from the Jakarta Platform TCKs so that these TCKs can still be executed in the EE container as a short-term compromise for the Jakarta EE 10 release. We can discuss further at the platform call on the 12th. Any thoughts or comments welcome!

--
Thanks
Emily

Back to the top