Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cu-dev] Come up with new name for the Concurrency implementation project

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 5:44 AM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there already an Eclipse project for the "Concurrency RI" that is separate from the Jakarta Currency project and committers?

If there is a separate project, this conversation should likely be moved to that list.  If not, we should create that project and let those committers decide.

Nope, for some reason the specification project for Concurrency and the implementation got initially delivered in the same Eclipse project.

As there's already a separate repo and everything I think the process is purely administrative to make the current "Concurrency RI" a separate project. I'd like to propose a new project using the usual tools and just say it's a restructuring. The only thing we'd really need to get that started is a name I guess.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top