Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cu-dev] Come up with new name for the Concurrency implementation project

+1 for letting the RI committers decide

-Markus

Von: jakartaee-platform-dev [mailto:jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von David Blevins
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. April 2022 05:44
An: cu developer discussions
Cc: jakartaee-platform developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cu-dev] Come up with new name for the Concurrency implementation project

It's great to see implementations be mindful of creating names distinct from the Specifications themselves.  Big applause.  I only question if we want spec project lists being used by implementations like this.

Is there already an Eclipse project for the "Concurrency RI" that is separate from the Jakarta Currency project and committers?

If there is a separate project, this conversation should likely be moved to that list.  If not, we should create that project and let those committers decide.

-David