Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Simplifying the platform by merging some specs?

Hi,

Indeed, making it less confusing for end users, and optimizing resources. We don't have large teams working on individual specs these days. It's mostly a small group of volunteers maintaining and advancing multiple specs.