Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Pushing RCx or Mx to maven central

Hi Mark,
Can you explain why you think the artifacts should not be pushed to maven central? One of the reasons for pushing the artifacts to maven central is to make it easier for others to access the artifacts and then provide feedback. If all of the artifacts are in staging, only the projects under EE4J can access them freely, which creates a barrier for other projects to obtain these artifacts.

Thanks
Emily