Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] POLL announcement (vote for one Jakarta Batch + CDI integration option)

Hi All,

the team is working on posting this today, but wanted to let you know that requests like this you can send to

jakartaee_news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Tanja

On 2021-11-18 5:02 p.m., Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
Can be worth mentionning the advantages/drawbacks/things which will break otherwise you will just want everything even if you cant technically ;)

Le jeu. 18 nov. 2021 à 20:58, Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Starting a new thread to poll for the Batch + CDI integration question we've been discussing here:
(I thought "VOTE" might mean something more official so I'm referring to this as a POLL)

The survey is at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z9BPW22

For background see:    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s6bhfaDm2GyBfuggFnLz9Zo3fdgVi0gtTFlFZiPwriU
and for discussion see:   https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-dev/msg02929.html

Tanja, can you please send through the official Jakarta EE Twitter account when you have a chance?

Thank you,