Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] POLL announcement (vote for one Jakarta Batch + CDI integration option)

Agree, this kind of compromise is very wrong but sadly led to mostly useless polls from what I saw on twitter by the past (too quick answer + biased sample) so I'm very cautious when I rely on such data - hoping it clarifies the intent.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le ven. 19 nov. 2021 à 02:08, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Personally I think Scott’s write up is quite good. Anything more is probably information overload for folks with limited bandwidth.

Reza Rahman

From: jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 5:15 PM
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] POLL announcement (vote for one Jakarta Batch + CDI integration option)

Hmm..good point.

I linked to the discussion in its entirety but didn't summarize the pros/cons of each option along with the survey.
I was just hoping to get this out there today.

If someone wants to try to add a summary to the previous thread that could only help.

It's not a binding vote ... and I think it could still be interesting as-is.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Romain Manni-Bucau" ---11/18/2021 05:03:11 PM---Can be worth mentionning the advantages/drawbacks/th"Romain Manni-Bucau" ---11/18/2021 05:03:11 PM---Can be worth mentionning the advantages/drawbacks/things which will break otherwise you will just wa