From:        "Dmitri Cerkas via jakartaee-platform-dev" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "jakartaee-platform developer discussions" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "Dmitri Cerkas" <dmitricerkas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/12/2021 03:26
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-platform-dev] One question about presence of Microservices Info in Jakarta EE Tutorial.
Sent by:        "jakartaee-platform-dev" <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Team,

sorry to stress you. I don't see something similar to "Microservices" chapter in "Jakarta EE Tutorial". Do you think we need something like that in the Tutorial?

If we need it, so I can begin preparing material for that new chapter/paragraph/something else.

Let me know what do you think about that idea.

Thank you and have a nice day!
jakartaee-platform-dev mailing list
jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit