[jakartaee-platform-dev] Please Advice: Do we require passing the Jakarta XML Binding TCK for Jakarta EE 9.1 on Java SE 11?

Hi Platform Team,

This CCR has been hanging around for a while:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/397

Please help resolve it!

The question is: Do we require the test results for the Jakarta XML Binding TCK to be listed in the test results for a certification request regarding Jakarta EE 9.1 on Java SE 11?

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top