Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: module-info tests

On 10/6/21 11:05 PM, Scott Stark wrote:
Ok, thanks, ModuleDescriptor.read could be useful.

sounds like one option. The other can be to update TCKs to allow using/loading API jar to test from the module path. In the end it does not matter whether the implementation comes from class path or module path, it is expected that the API jar is able to locate an implementation in both places

thanks,
--lukas

As long as the api jar in your implementation passes the signature tests, internal dependencies should not matter.