Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: Reminder: Platform Dev. call -- 8 AM PDT August 10

No, Ed.
Published only is not enough.  If publish + email copy/paste can be brought back, that would be great.

It is easy to forget to consume the minutes via the website,  a habitual action we throw to interested Jakartees. We could do better.
Maybe I am alone on this request, therefore I do appreciate your follow up, which enables this response💜.

I find it most efficient in Jakarta when the ossDOERs communicate via the diverse forums in writing to welcome insight and update on conversations, etc.

A community educated and expected to catch up via email forums about for example all its chosen Jakarta committees & Platform  minutes as they are copied/pasted to the forum emails, (exported to the website) instead of just uploading them as the sole step is valuable & ought to be considered as +1+2 step for a Global ecosystem that wishes to stay connected.

#SharingIsCaring,