Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Looking for Specification Release Plans by April 15

Hi Kevin,

JSON Binding team is working on the plan. We will introduce it in the following week or two. Also, there are some planned smaller additions to JSON Processing. It will be introduced in the same timeframe.

Thanks,
Dmitry