Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Looking for people who can merge on ORB project

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 2:22 PM Dmitri Cerkas <dmitricerkas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I can try to take care of it. But may be I'll need some advice and information from community.

It's already been done now, but technically it was just clicking on the merge button. Thanks for looking into it though.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Dmitri.