Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Next iteration of Jakarta EE 9.1 Release Plan

Hi Kevin,

   Any update on how to proceed with service releases of the spec projects? Is release review and ballot required or can some or all these steps be skipped and I can just go ahead with publishing artifacts whenever they are ready?

Thanks,
—lukas