From:        Gabriel Bussolo <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ""jakartaee-platform-dev<""jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx         "<jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/28/2020 11:47
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Where can I be useful
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,
I recently started to contribute to some projects related to Jakarta EE. To learn more about the process I started with some simple pull requests at jakarta-firstcup, jakarta-firstcup-examples, and glassfish.
Today I attended the weekly meeting and saw that have so much work to do related to the migration of the project. So I was wondering that have some point at my help can be more effective to the project/process and I can continue learning about the project and the process?
I'm opened to suggestions if anyone wants to recommend some tasks.

Thanks,
Gabriel Bussolo
Passionate Software Craftsman
https://www.gabrielbussolo.dev/