Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads]Automatic Module Names in Jakarta EE 9

Then that is heading in the direction of the non-stated option D to remove all Automatic-Modue-Name headers. Doing no work around this issue for Jakarta EE 9 leaves the headers in a bit of a mess. It would seem that the simplest change timewise would be to mandate their removal.  I think we need to draft a voting resolution on 4 different options with the pros and cons of each and decide which route to take. I'll create a draft for comments.