Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Stable location of GF 6 used to pass TCK?

Hi Steve,

The standalone TCKs with consistent failures are present at [1].

authentication-tck : 1 signature test (need to verify the signatures with the current jars in glassfish)
restful-ws-tck : 2 failures (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23122 )
security-tck : 5 test failures (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23130 will probably address most)
websocket-tck :1 signature test ( https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23128 )

The platform TCK will have more failures and we do not have a recent test run for those.

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-standalonetck-certification/56/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html

Thanks & Regards,
Alwin Joseph