Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Stable location of GF 6 used to pass TCK?

Hi Arjan,

I think it would help if the full & web profile bundles are updated at https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/glassfish/ to run the tests for the certification.

(I see multiple builds for GF6.0.0 full profile at this location - glassfish-nightly.zip, glassfish-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT-nightly.zip, glassfish-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip. We have been using [1] mostly for the current test runs in the CI.)

It should also be ok to upload it in a Github release if that is more stable. In this case the bundle will be considered final I believe.

Regards,
Alwin