[jakartaee-platform-dev] Platform PRs ready for review

Hi,
Just as a follow-up to our Platform call earlier today...  The following PRs are ready for review for the Platform and Web Profile for Milestone 1.  I've explicitly requested reviews from the Platform Leads (although for some reason, I couldn't select Dmitry via github).  But, anybody is encouraged to review.  Since this Milestone activity has been active for several weeks, I will only be entertaining "stop ship" items for this Milestone deliverable.  Other errors, suggestions, comments may end up as new Issues.  Just wanted to set the stage...  :-)  This material is scheduled to go live on Thursday.  Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: