[jakartaee-platform-dev] Looking good!

Good morning!
Just a quick Thank You to all of the Spec Projects for completing the necessary PRs for the Specifications repo!
https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/17#column-9442495

I'm still slightly delinquent with the Platform deliverables and there are a couple of outstanding review comments that need to be addressed, but for the most part, we're done with this exercise.  This is a great way to start off the week.  Now, we just need to get some Platform TCK successes under our belt and we'll be ready for the Milestone deliverable next week.  Thanks again!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: