Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Updating 3rd party dependencies to jakarta

Thanks do we need this for milestones and RCs distributed via staging?

From: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: 20 May 2020 17:10
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Updating 3rd party dependencies to jakarta

Confirmed.

Since the project would be distributing modified binary artifacts, you'd need to create a CQ to track each. The IP Team won't engage in a review of the otherwise already approved content. FWIW, the primary concern is that we'd be distributing the modified binary artifact, so we'd need the CQ regardless of whether they are modified on the fly during build or modified versions are placed in some repository.

Wayne