From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/11/20 3:18 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Grizzly 3.0 commits

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knows what the intention was for the Grizzly 3.0 branch:

I think those commits haven't been transferred as only one branch was, but it seems like it represented quite a bit of work. Should we attempt to salvage them? Is that even (legally) possible?

Or should we better forget the 3.0 work was ever there?

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top