Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jsp-dev] Splitting JSP-API IMPL off to a separate project

Hi,

I agree with both points, this is definitely not something to even try to cram into the Jakarta EE 9 compatible implementation GlassFish. Furthermore the name should not make any claims to be RI related. I hope the proposed WaSP would not have any such associations.

Kind regards,
Arjan