Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jsp-dev] Splitting JSP-API IMPL off to a separate project

Not sure renaming to WaSP will actually mean much.

What about all of the stuff already using "jsp" elsewhere?
Like, what about the jsp namespace style of usage?
eg: <jsp:scriptlet> and <jsp:declaration>
Will we expect those to change too?

What about the filename extensions?
index.wasp ?

Seems like it will cause quite the ripple effect.

After all, to me, "JSP" is (J)akarta (S)erver (P)ages now.

- Joakim