[jakartaee-platform-dev] Batch target namespace

On the platform call day (minutes:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EJ2ilaPhMnQqa3aw6AmwjRbBPGL3_np4uuwklgfqPZI/)
we discussed schema / XML namespace issues including  https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/592

Though we decided it was a good recommendation to move schemas like batch from namespace   http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee, to new namespace https://jakarta.ee/xml/ns/jakartaee

I think I like https://jakarta.ee/xml/ns/jakartaee/batch (adding an extra qualifier) better.   True, there's no document currently that would pull in elements of batch and another spec sharing this namespace, but what if there were.

Since the publishing process doesn't depend on batch being in this common namespace, I'm going to move it out if no one objects.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx