Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] Jakarta Security Spec NamespaceMismatch

Hi,

The only committer over the last 12 months was Arjan: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaspic/who

and

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jacc/who

He was skeptical, if either Eclipse or Sonatype allows changing the GroupId, but IMO there is a wildcard for the groupId, so everyone who may deploy "jakarta.security.auth.message" should also be able to deploy "jakarta.security.authentication" or "jakarta.authentication".

Jakarta Security is the only one that seems consistent between groupId and package name.

Werner