Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Adding generics to API for Jakarta EE 9?

Hi,

Unfortunately the API is still physically present in the Mojarra project. The separate Faces-API project does a trick, where it takes the full build Mojarra jar and extracts the API from it. No, nobody is proud on that :(

This method has been used for many years now, so it's not something new after the transfer. Hopefully we have enough resources this year to finally change this.

Kind regards,
Arjan