[jakartaee-platform-dev] Draft Release Plan

Hi All,

As discussed on the call we have been developing a draft release plan. This plan is a formal deliverable as part of the EFSP (https://www.eclipse.org/projects/efsp/#efsp-plans) and will be submitted to the Steering Committee for review on Tuesday next week for subsequent approval at the Specification Committee.

I’ve opened the Release plan up for comments, please take a look and add any substantive comments and we can review and finalise them on the call next week. I will also review and resolve any typos etc. before the Tuesday call.

You can find the draft plan here https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cwfYhEqv_msIdH1DSVDXJc-QaUJ6zjPgmG6JHfLRrA/edit?usp=sharing

The last thing we are missing is a date to shoot for which again we will need before submitting this for formal review therefore if you have any insights on specific apis please add to the tracking spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN5UEzxFV1Buk7yqdQAweaynWJ3UNn2BjN7blXn9vh4/edit#gid=0

Steve Millidge

Founder
Payara Services Ltd - Open Source Enterprise Software & Support
US: +1 415 523 0175 |UK: +44 207 754 0481 |M: +44 07809 703032