Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Request early guesstimates for Jakarta EE 9 effort

Hi Wayne,

The committers and project leads listed for each of the specification projects (e.g. Jakarta Activation) are up-to-date. If anybody is missing or something seems otherwise out of whack, please send a note to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I don't think that the problem is that people are missing in the committer list. Actually it is the other way around. Just to give an example: Jakarta RESTful Web Services lists about 22 committers. But only about ~5 of them are more or less active. My guess is that half of the committers didn't even subscribe to the developer mailing list. And compared to other projects, JAX-RS is very active.

Christian