Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to Prune in Jakarta EE 9

Kevin,

Do we have stats on who voted on each of them already?

Werner

From: Kevin Sutter
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 15:41
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev]VOTE: Specifications to Prune in Jakarta EE 9

Right now, we only have the two specific votes.  One for adding Activation and JAXB.  The other vote is for pruning several technologies from Jakarta EE 9.

The JAX-WS and the other associated Web Services APIs are not part of any Add vote yet.  If that's determined to be a desired Add, then that will require a separate Vote.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: