From: Kevin Sutter
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 22:23
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to PruneinJakarta EE 9

Remember, we are only talking about the content and planning for Jakarta EE 9.  This is just get a reading from the participants.  These are not binding votes, per se.  These are informal votes to get a reading from the Platform committers.

And, this was discussed.  I posted the idea to the mailing list.  Then, we discussed it at our Platform Dev call.  And, I have pointed at the minutes.  As was stated, we're going to go with this each committer gets a vote until an issue arises with that process.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

if that is the case, i recommend that the voting on Jakarta EE gets put into discussion b/c it won't lead to long term health.
Amelia Eiras
twitter.com/ameliaeiras
Tribe: http://tomitribe.com      https://tribestream.io
OSS:  http://microprofile.io     https://jakarta.ee