Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to Prune inJakarta EE 9

It is my understanding that each Strategic Member, no matter how many committers on projects, get JUST 1 vote for anything API related. That is what makes it fair & representative.

See the other thread where we tackled and I stated my current understanding on what today is the process- fairness / representation first.

Cheers,