Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 9 Delivery Plan

Thanks, I will join whenever I can :)

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 12:28, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, Edwin. Here is a link to the event: https://calendar.google.com/event?action="">

Hi Ivar,

I have received the cancellations but I don't see the new sequence from November 12th on the calendar. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I just being impatient? ;)

Regards,

Edwin