From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/2/19 2:58 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Oracle's position on Jakarta EE 9

Kevin, can you describe what you think the process and timeline are for moving from a proposal to an approved plan?

Kevin Sutter wrote on 10/2/19 11:46 AM:
I don't think we need (or want) individual proposals from all of the individual vendors.  Many of us have already replied to Bill's suggestions.  Overall, it's a very good strawman and we can take the collective input as we figure out the direction for Jakarta EE 9 (and beyond).  The Platform Project leadership consists of several individuals and organizations that are very interested in defining the next iterations of Jakarta EE.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: