From: Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace
Date: Wed, Sep 25, 2019 09:54

IMO org.eclipse.enterprise.* instead jakarta.* would make JakartaEE somthing like minor and
unimportant. Just like "some random lib hosted on eclipse".

Just replacing all javax with jakarta for the packages is the perfect choice IMO.
javax.faces -> jakarta.faces

Just not sure about CDI as the namespace is javax.enterprise.inject.
I think moving JSR330 annotations to CDI and call it jakarta.inject would be a very very nice decision.