Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] CTS 8.0.1 and JSONB TCK 1.0.1

OK I’m confused now. We are well down the CTS testing and do we have to switch to this version?

Also what is the minimum set of tests that need to be run to meet the compatibility requirements. We’ve been running all the standalone TCKs as well as the Full Platform?

Steve

From: jakarta.ee-spec.committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-spec.committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: 06 September 2019 00:10
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jakarta.ee-spec.committee@xxxxxxxxxxx; jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] [jakartaee-platform-dev] CTS 8.0.1 and JSONB TCK 1.0.1

We are struggling to get the overall CTS 8.0.1 tested in time for the Certification Requests.  Since we have not run the standalone JSON-B TCK in the past, I have no idea how involved that is and I can't commit to running that bucket.  But, we are running the Full Platform and (hopefully) the Web Profile TCKs...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: