Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Wonderful Jakartees Omos & Bharath,

  1. Go to the Jakarta EE repo and consume its status:  https://github.com/jakartaee
  2. Check out May Jakarta Community Call which contains in the minutes the Call to Action for Jakartees  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TH_p_m-z3v9HZyhgwW41JzXWTFIwrClGLaSDIy0Sf5w/edit#
  3. Keep in mind: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc) before submitting PRs
  4. Start joining the Jakarta Community monthly hangouts, if possible. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=""> [import it to your calendar if recommended]

On Jun 25, 2019, at 2:24 PM, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I may suggest so, please follow the Java EE Guardians Twitter account. Now that things can finally move forward the group will begin grassroots coordinating Jakarta EE community work sooner or later (hopefully in conjunction with or led by vendors interested in seeing Jakarta EE move forward as well).

Rest assured folks like yourself are very much needed and valued.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note that views here are my own as an individual community member and do not represent the views of my employer.