Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Hello All,

Just like Bharath, I am a Java EE/Jakarta EE developer but with lesser years of experience. I would also like to contribute to the development of Jakarta EE.

Please let us know how we can contribute to the development of Jakarta EE in anyway possible.

Sincerely,
Omos