Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Java EE Guardians Statement on Oracle/Eclipse Agreement

Manik,

FYI no matter what EE does, there are going to be javax APIs that remain as they are provided by the JRE and not the container.  Thus a mix is going to occur no matter what.  Below is a list of what I can see in a JDK11 release and sql, xml, transaction, naming are all very relevant to EE applications.

cheers

javax/security
javax/annotation
javax/lang