Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] EclipseCon 2019 Tutorial: Building Microservices with Jakarta EE and MicroProfile

Hey Rudy,

it would be my pleasure! I have added you (Rudy De Busscher (451)) to the list of speakers. If you already have useable content or if you have input for the session's proposal, please edit the details or let me know so that I can make the modifications.

Kind regards,

Edwin