[jakartaee-platform-dev] EclipseCon 2019 Tutorial: Building Microservices with Jakarta EE and MicroProfile

Hello everybody,

I have just submitted a Tutorial session to EclipseCon 2019 where attendees can get hands-on with building Jakarta EE and MicroProfile applications. You can find the session's details here:

I was wondering if anybody would be interested to join me as a speaker or support for this session. If so, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Edwin Derks

Back to the top