Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Issue with a quick Jakarta EE 9 name change only release

Yes, changing all the names will be a huge amount of work for any implementation.  And do we really want to release Jakarta EE 9 without an implementation of the compatibility profile (assuming we define such a thing)?  There's a bunch more work.